We specialize in all aspects of graphic design, as it is an important aspect in the sales and marketing of services and products. It is also referring to as communication design as it communicates by means of visuals and involves a creative and organized plan to work out a problem or to achieve certain objectives.
Various elements are used in graphic design:
– Lines is a basic element of Graphic design and is used to draw the eye to an important element or to divide certain elements from each other.
– Shapes is used to support other elements like type and other forms of content. It is also used to balance a layout.
– Colour should support the message, it is used to change or emphasize.
– This is used for the design of typefaces in order to communicate.
– Texture is used to create definition to a design, to make it feel tactile although it is 2 dimentional.
Please complete the enquiry form below and one of our printing consultants will get back to you as soon as possible to assist with your request.